Substance & Sums Communications is a communications strategy firm providing services to healthcare organizations, non-profits, funders and small and mid-sized businesses, with a special focus on communications (substance) that include numbers and analysis (sums). Clear and concise messages that keep your audience in mind are the key to effective communications. Take the easy route and let Substance & Sums Communications do the work and project management for you.
Communications and change management plans
You’ve got big plans for your organization. A communications strategy can help you get there.
- Launching a product or business
- Announcing a major organizational initiative
- Managing change*
- Engaging stakeholders (customers, elected officials, donors)
- Building executive and organizational reputation
- Establishing an employer brand that helps you attract and retain engaged employees
- Revising and refreshing internal and customer-facing materials to reflect your organization’s vision
- Media relations strategies to increase awareness of your organization and its impact
* Katy is a Prosci® Certified Change Practitioner.